Ideally we would all love to train in a set and regular schedule. However, life often has different plans for us. For the extended periods of time that you can not make it to the gym for training, we offer the most generous “Membership Freezing Policy” in the industry!
There is no additional charge for this service.
Please note the following when submitting a request for a “Freeze”:
- Each month of your Fight TLV membership entitles you to 1 week of freezing. For example, a 12 month Fight TLV membership entitles you to 12 weeks TOTAL of “frozen” time (6 months = 6 weeks, etc.).
- You can use all of this frozen time consecutively, or spread it out over the course of your membership. For example, you can freeze for 12 weeks in a row or break it down into 6 weeks now, 3 weeks later, and another 3 weeks after that.
- The minimum freeze time is 1 week.
- In order to freeze your account, you must send an email to: [email protected] BEFORE you actually intend to freeze the membership. Please include the dates of your freeze request in the email. Once we receive your email, we will send you a response with a link to this policy. We will ask you to confirm that you have read and understand our freezing policy. Once you confirm you have read, understood and accept the policy, we will put the freeze on your account.
- If you would like us to activate your account before the end date you originally requested, please contact us and we will be happy to reactivate your account.
- In special circumstances such as medical reasons or army reserve duty, please send the appropriate documentation from the authorities in your email request. These days will be added to your “freezing” time WITHOUT contributing to the frozen time already allowed to your membership. This means, in these circumstance, with the correct documentation, this frozen time is “free”.
- There are NO refunds on “frozen” time.
- “Frozen time” can NOT be transferred to another member’s membership.
- Pre-dated checks as well as credit card payments will continue to be made according the dates on the checks and the agreement with the credit card company. Again, the frozen time accrued while you are away will be added to your account at the END of the membership. So when your checks/payments are done being made, you will still have training time available on your account before you will be asked to renew your membership.
Thank you and we hope to see you back again soon for training!